Leveraging ABM at MedTech Companies
Despite all the technology in today’s world, building a relationship with healthcare professionals is tougher than ever. Content consumption habits change and marketing platforms rise and fall. Value committees extend your sales cycle and add more hurdles between you and a closed deal. So, how do you cut through the noise and build a better relationship with your buyer’s group?
In Part 1 of our 4 part MedTech Marketing & Sales Insights Series, Dan Barker CEO of Chronicle Health, and AnnMarie Wills, CEO of Leverage Lab, will provide an overview of account based marketing, why your company needs to implement a program, how to prepare your company to launch a campaign and how to ensure you get the most actionable data possible throughout the process.
All attendees will learn the answers to these main questions:
- What are the core principles of account based marketing? 4:12
- What is the buyer’s journey and why are buyer personas important? 10:28
- How should content marketing pieces be evaluated and created? 27:28
- What tech stack do you need to maximize impact of your campaign? 32:15
- Who are the right partners to amplify your efforts? 41:50